Be more aware of the little things in life – see and enjoy the diversity and beauty of the life and colors on a tree – and share it with others.
- Bugs are sitting on wonderfully patterned bark
- Lichen grow in different colors and forms
- Leaves grow and change their colors
- Birds sing on the branches and build their nests
- Flowers bloom close to the roots
- and so on and so forth
How to start:
- Pick a tree – either one you like a lot or one that you see every day on your way to work or that happens to live on your balcony.
- Observe it: every day or once a week or less. What grabs your attention? What kind of animals are and what kind of plants grow on it?
- Write about your observation, make sketches or take photographs and share it with us.
How to participate:
- Write a post on your own blog and send the link – Please read this blog entry about how to share your posts on this blog
- Write to me at tty (at) raebeer (.) ch – I can make you an author on this blog.
- Go to the facebook page “The Tree Year” and share. (Page deleted in June 2016)
- If you have a twitter account use the hashtag #treeyear to publish your posting
This is a start – we’ll see what grows…
Sign up to get an E-Mail when a new post is added – thank you!
Spread the word by adding this batch to your blog or webpage, by simply adding the following code and let me know you did (maybe you’ll have to remove the ” and retype them):
<a href=”https://thetreeyear.wordpress.com/”><img src=”https://thetreeyear.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/baumjahr.jpg” alt=”The Tree Year” border=”0″ width=”150″ /></a>